Sunday, September 23, 2012

Joseph G: 

I was submitted 2 tracks via email called I Know Why You Left and Got Away.

I Know Why You Left kinda started on a Brother Ali tip to me. The beat I mean...kind of an instrumental lead in. It's dope. When the beat actually drops I'm really feelin it. JG's voice works well over the beat. And he delivers well with the concept. More mellow and serious. OK so when you hear the title you kinda seem to think you know what the song will be about but I was wrong LOL. This track is deep. Lyrics are thought out and intelligent. I'd listen to this track.


It's probably just me but I dont like how Got Away comes in. Most likely just not my style. Again, the delivery is flawless. And the lyrics are impressive. JG is definitely talented with his words. As the beat goes on, I like it. Anyone who has listened to MY music knows this track is something I would be into. Just the content. I'm not feeling the hook. This song is deep and real. I like it overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment