Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kobe Sixx:


I was sent 2 tracks from the upcoming mixtape BoomBox Voodoo. Titled Bath Salts Face Off and Smokin Real Loud.

Feelin the beat on Bath Salts Face Off. Like hard. Sample is dope and the bass is killin em. Lyrics seem kinda deep for the track. Seems like it should be something more simple, if that makes sense. The beat is mad fun and the concept just seems like it should be crazy, not lyrical. I'd like to hear more energy in the delivery but over all the track is ill.


I'm feelin the lyrics on Smokin Real Loud like instantly. I'm impressed. I'm not a fan of smoking and drinking songs so I am kinda partial on this one. The hook needs more, it doesnt have the thought put into it like the first verse. And the 2nd verse isn't as impressive either. The track seems like dude was mad excited at the beginning of the song but was kinda bored with the song as it went on. I'm not feelin this song much. The third verse I believe I remember was "Shame Dollaz"? This song was submitted a while back so I don't remember completely. However, Shame Dollaz did not ask me to do a review so I will not comment on his verse.

No comments:

Post a Comment