Monday, September 24, 2012

Young Ty



I listened to 2 tracks by Young Ty on Soundcloud called Crazy Life and Wild West.



Loving how Crazy Life comes in. I'm thinking this beat will be dope. Oh a sample!! I needed this!! I'm excited now! Wait whoa whoa whoa. Must pause this song! I hear the lyrics kick in and I was completely unaware how YOUNG Young Ty really is. I am not even gonna GUESS an age but wow. OK...continue. I cant really make out some of the lyrics. This version said it was mixed and mastered but the lyrics are still way too low to hear. From what I can hear, the tempo is not right. Dude is not on rhythm with the beat at all. His British accent is awesome. Once he gets closer to the first hook I can hear more rhythm and make out more lyrics. Im just loving this beat. OK the more I listen to the song, the better it gets. I am loving it. Props on this one for sure. I see you! 


Oh man, Wild West drops with a sample. I am so impressed right now. Dang it. There is no rhythm in this track either. The lyrics are not on point with the beat at all. It really makes it hard to listen to. Ok but I just looked at the short bio on Soundcloud and it says dude is 11!!! I am SO impressed with this kid it is not even CLOSE to funny. I see an amazing future here. I am absolutely HONORED to be able to listen to these tracks!! This beat is SO dope! The lyrics are not terrible and I am still loving this accent! I just LOVE this kid!! 

Wow. Thats really all I have to say about this review. Wow. Here is the link to the Soundcloud.

http://soundcloud.com/young-ty-1

No comments:

Post a Comment